Neutray™ Sharps Passing Tray for neutral zone hands free transfer of sharps during a surgical procedure. This innovative product has been specifically designed to handle many of the different styles of sharps used in today’s O.R.
- It is the ultimate in safety since all sharp instruments have a specific slot or cavity that they can nestle in while they are being passed safely from the scrub nurse to the surgeon and vice versa.
- It has a unique instrument pick-up area that protects the practitioner’s hands from sharps or contaminated instruments unlike anything else available in the market today.
- It can handle virtually all sharps in surgery such as: scalpels & blades; needle/needle holders (all sizes); syringes; sharp instruments (like Iris Scissors); K-wires; Trocars and others.
- Also available with adhesive on the bottom of the tray.
- Two trays can be interconnected as an option for a one-handed needle exchange system.
- Our products meet and exceed OSHA, CDC, JCAHO and AORN standards. We suggest that you comply with current OSHA laws pertaining to Sharps Safety in Surgery by using our sharps safety products to avoid being cited by for repeated sharps safety violations.
For further information, please contact:
Advanced Medical Innovations
Mission Industrial Park
8741 Shirley Avenue, Northridge, CA 91324
Phone: (818) 701-7180
Fax: (818) 701-9708 | EFax: (818)-350-5738